VIP Guest Room for Poser
When VIP`s board your ship, you’ll be able to`t have them staying within the common quarters. Those are for your crew members! Instead, allow them to go to in luxurious, with this VIP visitor room.
Includes all of the facilities your VIP would want:
* A desk to complete work.
* Chairs for speaking with the individual on the desk.
* A desk and chairs for a non-public assembly.
* A mattress in a separate space of the room.
* Private lavatory with a sonic bathe.
* Includes the next Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
– Chair 1, at 9,151 polygons.
– Chair 2, at four,310 polygons.
– Couch, at four,310 polygons.
– Credenza, at 1,207 polygons.
– Desk Chair, at 12,651 polygons; the highest of this chair can lean again and the underside can rotate.
– Stand 1, at 1,186 polygons.
– Stand 2, at 1,186 polygons.
– Table, at 1,052 polygons.
– Room 1 (with out furnishings), at 93,718 polygons.
– Room 2 (with all furnishings within the scene and parented to the room)
* All partitions (and the ceiling) may be hidden for simpler digital camera placement.
* Includes 5 doorways which might open and shut, with ERC dials on the Body.
* The mattress is a separate half which may be hidden/ proven or repositioned to swimsuit the wants of your scene.
* The entrance wall consists of an exterior wall so you can also make scenes wanting in from the home windows.
* Includes the hallway proven behind the room. The doorways between the room and hallways can open and shut, however there aren’t any hallways on the opposite sides of the doorways.
* One set of textures is included.
* This mannequin makes use of Poser`s shader nodes for some supplies.
* All of the monitor screens have their very own supplies, which makes it simple to alter the screens and customise the room to swimsuit the wants of your scene.
* The three screens within the hallway even have their very own supplies for additional customization.
* Hide/ present every wall and the ceiling, desk, and mattress.
* Hiding and exhibiting the partitions additionally hides and reveals the doorways situated on the partitions.
* Nine digital camera information are included.
* The digital camera information additionally cover any partitions which can be blocking the digital camera.
* Use these to render your scene or as a place to begin.